Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
17 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals » Hot Deals - Europe

Subject: BOL.com / Mansion of Madness (2nd edition) / € 9.99 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary Jans
Belgium
Ham
Limburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No idea if this is a miss-pricing or something, but they have a 92% discount.

https://www.bol.com/nl/p/mansions-of-madness-engelstalig-bor...

5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emils E
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
Life goes on...
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
For the record it seems to be English language.
While tempted to get it for the resell option, I'm too lazy
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francois-Xavier
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Back up to 109.95€!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Langford
United Kingdom
Burntwood
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Out of stock. Must have been an error!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tocko
Slovenia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I got one copy, let's see if they will actually honor the price.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Jans
Belgium
Ham
Limburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also weird as it now says it is being sold by an exterior seller as the original page stated is was sold by BOL.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbert Vervuurt
Denmark
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Tocko wrote:
I got one copy, let's see if they will actually honor the price.


Does Bol send internationally now? wow
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tocko
Slovenia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
rvervuurt wrote:
Tocko wrote:
I got one copy, let's see if they will actually honor the price.


Does Bol send internationally now? wow


Looks like they do, shipping to Slovenia was 15€.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbert Vervuurt
Denmark
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Tocko wrote:
rvervuurt wrote:
Tocko wrote:
I got one copy, let's see if they will actually honor the price.


Does Bol send internationally now? wow


Looks like they do, shipping to Slovenia was 15€.


Better keep an eye on that! I lived in the Netherlands before, and Bol.com is very nice (good prices and service), but until recently (I guess), they didn't ship internationally.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arto Hietanen
Finland
Vantaa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I also snatched one copy to Finland. Let's see what happens...

Edit: I did get a tracking code that shows the packagen info. So it seems that I'm getting the game.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tocko
Slovenia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Bartheus wrote:
I also snatched one copy to Finland. Let's see what happens...

Edit: I did get a tracking code that shows the packagen info. So it seems that I'm getting the game.


I also got a tracking number, so far so good.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Johnson
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
badge
Little Englander
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems to me someone is in for a warning.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jabagi K
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Tocko wrote:
Bartheus wrote:
I also snatched one copy to Finland. Let's see what happens...

Edit: I did get a tracking code that shows the packagen info. So it seems that I'm getting the game.


I also got a tracking number, so far so good.


Good catch, I hope you get it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristof Brodeoux
Belgium
Oostende
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
They’ve actually been delivered ... damnit, was just too late
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francois-Xavier
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, that was the best deal of 2017! Thanks Gary
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Parker McParker
United Kingdom
Bath
Somerset
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
infectedeggs wrote:
Seems to me someone is in for a warning.


???
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Johnson
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
badge
Little Englander
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MLBath wrote:
infectedeggs wrote:
Seems to me someone is in for a warning.


???


Whoever priced the game up at the retailer.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.