Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Choong
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was playing against Geist who has put into play 3 Fall Guy. I manage to land a tag on Geist and proceed to play All Seeing Eye. I was told by the runner that the can prevent three resources from being trashed. I believe that one resource can be saved because I can choose.

Who is correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goeshi
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
brighknight_216 wrote:
I was playing against Geist who has put into play 3 Fall Guy. I manage to land a tag on Geist and proceed to play All Seeing Eye. I was told by the runner that the can prevent three resources from being trashed. I believe that one resource can be saved because I can choose.

Who is correct?

The runner is correct. 3 fall guys = 3 resources saved. The ‘trash all resources’ fires once (rather than continually until everything is gone), and fall guy prevents this, once the prevention has happened no more trashing can occur. I hope that makes sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.