United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
Why play 'em when you can trade 'em?!?!
badge
And on the 8th day, God said "Let there be Math Trades"
mbmbmbmbmb
Just in case you missed the deal on Tuesday at MM, or if you find $75 for free shipping an easier pill to swallow, GN is following suit by dropping the price on Glass Road.

https://www.gamenerdz.com/this-weeks-deals

Other deals include:

Wasteland Express Delivery Service $49.97
Arcadia Quest: Inferno $59.97

And a few others that are priced well, but may be available for the same or lower prices from other online retailers, so I didn't mention.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey McC
United States
Central Point
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much for posting this. I passed on the deal on Glass Road at Miniature Market because I couldn’t find enough to reach free shipping. I don’t often check Game Nerdz but I really should, since their lower shipping makes it easier to jump on a deal. In this case, I grabbed a ding-n-dent copy of Charterstone for $44.97 to put me over.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
secoAce -
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you can wait to play the game and don't have to have it right away, MM has a customer hold option. You can put in your order to pick out the Deal of the Day and you have to pay for it, but then you can leave it on hold and add more items at a later time until you have enough to meet the free shipping amount.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.