Mythic Battles: Pantheon» Forums » General

Subject: The rpg book? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
sean lukie
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I watch the KS comments section quite a bit and look here too. The one thing I see is that the rpg book doesn't seem to be showing up for anyone in either of their split shipments. Is this accurate? If so, could anyone direct me to official word on what is happening with it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kostas K.
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not really accurate. I have received it with the first (and only so far) part of my split shipment, which contained the core box and all book add-ons (artbook, campaign book, rpg). I've also seen a lot of rpg books going up for sale so I guess I'm not the only one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Sherry
United States
Great Falls
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The problem is apparently in the US where Funagain is shipping them as a third wave.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett Snyder
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Black Knight wrote:
The problem is apparently in the US where Funagain is shipping them as a third wave.

Good to know, because I received my first wave with the core box. I need to pickup the second box today, but I did not receive the RPG in the first box. I don't think it will be in the second box either, because the first box had all the other books. I guess I will see, but sounds like it will be arriving separately in a third wave.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tragic TheBlathering
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
i got the books and i'm 100% certain i didn't even ask for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan McCullough
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll take it from ya for cheap!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Smith
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Zero Residual Presence
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
God and Typhon pledge here in Colorado Springs, CO; have everything but the RPG book. Has there been an official announcement about a timeframe for that third wave which apparently consists of only the RPG book?

P.S. Got my second play in today; loving it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Shuck
United States
Peyton
CO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the Springs!

Do you play at any of the shops here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Smith
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Zero Residual Presence
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When I'm able to, I enjoy playing at Enchanted Realms (I like their new location), Muse, and Gamer's Haven. I've only played Mythic Battles at home or a friend's house so far, though; I've got a strange work schedule. :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.