Ryan Mills
msg tools
I created an excel program that helps me track everything in werewolf. It's a bit clunky because it is on excel and you are working on a spreadsheet to use it, but works really well. It would be an amazing app if somebody could transform it into one.

I'm a very seasoned werewolf moderator with probably 250+ games moderated, so feel that I have this fairly dialed in. This program really helps moderate games for me, but is still a little complicated for novice moderators because it is in excel and they are not spreadsheet types of people.

Message me if you have experience with creating apps. I don't know if you can easily convert an excel program into the app or not, so just throwing this out there.

I've got it configured for Ultimate Werewolf with all the expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cindy Dennison
Australia
flag msg tools
Would you be willing to share your spreadsheet? I'm looking to create my own and am interested to see what others have done. Up until now I've been using pen and paper and it's just not working for me!

I agree that an app would be amazing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Watson
Canada
Oregon
flag msg tools
I just started playing this game. But i realised, after talking with the guy who introduced me to it, no one really wants to share their spreadsheet. I mean, can the game makes create an official app or spreadsheet for this game and release it already?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.