Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Drama
Austria
Villach
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I understand things you can skip or cancel any positiv effects, so the following should be legal as well (includes some minor spoilers):

Spoiler (click to reveal)
We played a scenario where stepping into water while beeing poisoned causes trap damage. We already had won the scenario and were finishing the last round. Our Tinkerer had the battle goal of dropping to two life or less. She has got the boots that grant flying and was poisoned.
So if she is two hexes away from the next waterhex, it should be possible to use a basic move 2 action to move onto the waterhex while using the flying effect and then canceling the effect, dropping down into the water, taking trap damages and fulfilling her quest. Right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurizio Briosi
Italy
Rovereto
Rovereto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not know for certain, but using the rule that "you can skip a beneficial part of an action (except XP)", I think that even if the ongoing positive effect is in place, you can skip it, so your move will be legal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des T.
Germany
flag msg tools
This user optimizes his gaming experience.
badge
This user might be a mutant in hiding.
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Janicek
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the FAQ under Items:
"Is the use of an item card mandatory? What about item cards with multi-use circles/charges?
If an item card does not have circles to track multiple uses, then you can decide when to use it - it is not mandatory. ..."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Johnson
United States
Cedar Falls
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
sometimes after a hard day of mercenary work, you just want to kick off your boots and soak your feet in the water for a bit
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.