1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Seeking Play Testers

Subject: For Adults: Games4Lovers Playtesters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Karl K
msg tools
Hi all!

I am looking for play testers for a few games that I have in the works for my new production enterprise Games4Lovers. These games are intended as games for couples to use in the bedroom, so make sure you have a playmate!

I have 5 games to share.

1. Bet on Love: A hand emptying game where you each bet sexy actions on how quickly you think that you can empty your hand.

2. Black and White and Sex All Over: A card set collection game where you collect sets and get something sexy!

3. Hookup: Play matching men and women cards to make a hookup and win a random sexy act!

4. Role Play Rumble: A love letter inspired card game designed for 2 where the winner of each round gets lovin'!

5: Producer: A rondel board game of collecting sets of a variety of cards for points and sexiness!

These games do involve images, so when you request a game to play test also let me know if you want the PG13, R, X, or XXX version.
I can send out a few gamecrafter editions of the games, but I can send out any number of printer friendly versions if you want to slide them in front of cards in sleeves.

Also, I am looking for someone who is better at digital art to help me make a logo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.