Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Salmanazar
France
Alsace
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

What does the hand icon mean on tunnel ?

In the main board, there are 2 tunnels with the hand icon. These tunnels are on the edge of the board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riccardo Riguzzi
Italy
flag msg tools
mb
it means they are connected. You can move from one side of the board to the other using that tunnel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salmanazar
France
Alsace
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.
I didn't find any words about it in my french rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Patuxent River
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The pointing hand icon isn't specifically described in the English rule book either, but the following rule describe what the tunnels are for.

See page 10, Advanced Maneuvers, "Wrap-around” Tunnels — Tunnels that go off the edge of the game board connect to the opposite side of the board. They only require one Boot, like other normal tunnels."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Reeve
Switzerland
St-Légier
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
Looking for a game session in Switzerland? Send me a pm!
mbmbmbmbmb
salmanazar wrote:
Thanks.
I didn't find any words about it in my french rulebook.
À la dixième page de règles, "Petit lexique du maraudeur", première colonne, en bas : "Le Donjon est rond !" explique les connexions sortant du plateau.
Comme pour l'icône de personnage désignant une carte Companion, l'icône "main" n'est pas élucidée dans les règles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.