Tobias Lindh
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
The secondary of warfare reads:

"Spend 1 token from your strategy pool to
use the PRODUCTION ability of 1 of your
space docks in your home system."

Do that means that if the Saar player moves the spacedock out of the home system it cant youse the secondary of warfare?
Unless they build another spacedock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Per Fischer
Netherlands
Den Haag
---
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The SC clearly states “in your home system”, so no ambiguity there.

Have a listen to the SCPT podcast on the clan of Saar - many good ideas how to handle them in play:
https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-qthqu-7fd5fa
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Naz
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And visit thier BGG guild, where there is even more information/discussion about various topics; including Saar.
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1904461/ep-013-first-round-...

Saar is still good without utilizing warfare secondary. But if you want to utilize its secondary, you can take construction and get a space dock in your home system before warfare gets played (strategy card 4 vs 6 for warfare). Then move out with it and build AGAIN. Thats a lot of fighters/Ground forces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Necessary Evil
United States
Glen Arm
Maryland
flag msg tools
Yes, I play the Bass.
badge
Sweet Holy Moses, Fruit F*cker Prime!
mbmbmbmbmb
It doesn't matter since Saar doesn't care about losing its HS to a surprise warfare attack.

It sucks missing a build opportunity, but not enough to cancel out moving SD and not needed a HS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Lindh
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
thats what i thaugt, thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Pluntky
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You don't need 2ndary Warfare with Saar since you of course got Chaos Mapping round 1 =)
I had my biggest victory ever with Saar getting 10 points round 4 and the person closest behind me was at only 6 points =D (in a competetive gaming group that has played many games of TI should be added). They are good =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.