Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lee Farley
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi there,

I was wondering if David or anyone else out there knows who to contact for support re: missing components?

I received the game for Christmas and I am missing the Conflict Rules. I did get the starter booklet and the Zhukov rules.

When trying to access the Cloud Island website for support and I am receiving an 'Account Suspended' message.

I obviously have access to the PDF here at BGG and I can still play the game but would like a physical ruleset. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In general: Cloud Island is now merged with Mighty Boards, so you should contact their customer service. But unless you get lucky they won't be able to send you a Days of Ire rulebook, as we're totally sold out. Like literally totally. The reprint is coming in a few months, and that'll change then.

I do however have 1 or 2 copies at home we took apart for components, so I happen to have a spare

Geekmail me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.