Popular Tags: [View All]
Sisada Ransibrahmanakul
Thailand
Bangkok
Khan Na Yao
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine pretty warped (this is the only thing I could complain about this game) and thinking about printing one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
a2b2c517 wrote:
Mine pretty warped (this is the only thing I could complain about this game) and thinking about printing one.

Same here!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Arenson
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
a2b2c517 wrote:

Have you asked the publisher for a replacement? contact@greaterthangames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
arenson9 wrote:
a2b2c517 wrote:

Mine was warped out of the box as was 2 other friends in my group. I haven't emailed since I thought it was likely all boards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Arenson
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
indianajo883 wrote:
arenson9 wrote:
a2b2c517 wrote:

Mine was warped out of the box as was 2 other friends in my group. I haven't emailed since I thought it was likely all boards.

Mine were not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike M
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine was warped (just opened it yesterday). I think I was able to get it pretty flat by gently bending it the other way (in two directions), but we'll see how it does over time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Zev
msg tools
badge
All knowledge is worth having
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine didn't lie flat, but I wouldn't exactly call it warped - it was only the seams that were problematic, not the entire thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Eric Reuss
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Arcanist Lupus wrote:
Mine didn't lie flat, but I wouldn't exactly call it warped - it was only the seams that were problematic, not the entire thing.

Backlash27 wrote:
I think I was able to get it pretty flat by gently bending it the other way (in two directions)

The above has been the norm for Invader Boards among the 8-10 boxes (all 1st printing) I've opened / seen opened: doesn't lie flat out of the box, can usually be made to lie flat by back-bending the folds - more detail in these two comments. (Same thread.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sisada Ransibrahmanakul
Thailand
Bangkok
Khan Na Yao
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, I don't make a big deal about a warped board. Just thinking printing it flat would be easier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.