5 Posts

Professor Evil and The Citadel of Time» Forums » Rules

Subject: Card action: move even through closed doors? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Olivier Sanguy
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
A Nathan Goodspeed card tells to go directly to a room where there is a treasure. Can I go even if I have to go through closed door(s)?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Dunstan
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, he travels directly to the room, regardless of doors. Hope you enjoy the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier Sanguy
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answer.
Yes we enjoyed the game and even won with the professor having only 1 treasure. We may have been lucky with the dices and also we coordinated all our moves (3 players: my wife, our son and I).
We are ready to replay with the more difficult treasures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Dunstan
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well done! Yes, you might find the Professor a more challenging opponent in the following games...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We had also a problem with the word move at a lot of actioncards. In the rules we found some requirements for the move action. Why you dont take another word like transfer or teleport for the walk through closed doors? That would be more clear.
Can we play such that with a normal action we can only go through open doors and with a action card we "move"/ Teleport to a room like the instructions at the card?
Thanks for a short answer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.