Popular Tags: [View All]
Danut
Romania
flag msg tools
badge
Board games are better than video games
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello friends !

I apologize if this question has been asked already but I would like to know if it is possible to activate multiple units that you control during a single turn.

Thank you !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piotr
Poland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Of course, why are you in doubt?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danut
Romania
flag msg tools
badge
Board games are better than video games
mbmbmbmbmb
I am just playing my first games and I find the rules to be a little overwhelming. So far I didn’t find this aspect in the rules,but I am sure that I didn’t look close enough. Can you please tell me where can I find this in the rules ?

Thank you !

P.S. I find MK to be such a beautiful game. I was afraid of it’s complexity but it is wonderful as it is complex.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnesi
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
danutzek wrote:
Can you please tell me where can I find this in the rules ?
page 4, basic game concepts - using units
Quote:
5. A Unit that is Ready and not Wounded may be activated for one of its abilities.
a. To activate a Unit, put its Command token on it – the Unit is no longer Ready, it is spent until the end of the Round.
b. Then choose one of the abilities displayed on the Unit card and apply its effect. You may combine it with the effects of other Deed cards, Skills and Units.

The bold sentence would make no sense if only one unit could be used per turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeus Cat

Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On a single turn you can activate all of your units, use all of the cards in your hand, all of your mana and all of your luck (both good and bad).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.