Shaun Fuller
United States
Phenix City
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Had to request replacements for a few missing cards for Charterstone, along with a request for special help and I got a response to my email in record time. Not that it's anything that needs to be said if you've read anything about Jamey or his company before, but dang if he isn't the best. Knowing how much he cares for the customers will have me coming back for years to come.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Dionne
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jamey does have some great helpers around the world fulfilling replacement part requests! Part of why I keep coming back!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
He has an amazing attention to detail and clearly puts a lot of time and effort into his games and the company.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agree!

I submitted a request for missing parts a few days before Christmas and had the replacements in less than a week even with the holiday.

Then we had questions and posted them on BGG while playing. Had an official answer while we were still playing!

Awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.