Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jacob Ewing
United States
Kasson
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
Just played our first game of Watson & Homes last night and we really enjoyed it! I do have one question regarding the first player though. Does the first player stay the same each round or change? I may have missed it in the rule book but I didn't see anything about it changing at any point in the game. If so it seems like it is a disadvantage to go first because all other players have the chance to outbid your location. Maybe there is a clear advantage of going first that i'm not seeing. If someone can explain why this is or just tell me I'm a dummy cause I missed the rule about the first player changing each round I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlo Patek
Italy
Venice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Visiting phase wrote:
During this stage, the turn continues passing from player to player until everyone has placed his pawn on one of the Location Cards. At this moment, the last player who placed his pawn takes the Start Player Token (the Diary) and players move on to The Investigation Phase.

Emphasis mine
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Ewing
United States
Kasson
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
Looks like I'm just a dummy and missed it. Thanks Carlo for the clarification!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.