Popular Tags: [View All]
Patar Absurdus the Shananigator
United States
Carrollton
TX
flag msg tools
"Gird Up Your Loins, Like a Man!" ~God to Job
badge
"We're put on this earth to do a job. And each of us gets the time we get to do it. And when this life is over and you stand in front of the Lord... Well, you try tellin' him it was all some Frenchman's joke." ~Betsy Solverson
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on 3C it’s an all time low: https://camelcamelcamel.com/Camel-Super-Cup-Z-Man-Games/prod...

It appears to normally be about $20 elsewhere. Not the hottest deal but not that bad.

https://www.boardgameprices.com/prices/camelupsupercup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Arctica' Gary
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup this has been posted before as its been this price or there abouts for a couple weeks now

but a good reminder for those who didn't catch the previous thread(s)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patar Absurdus the Shananigator
United States
Carrollton
TX
flag msg tools
"Gird Up Your Loins, Like a Man!" ~God to Job
badge
"We're put on this earth to do a job. And each of us gets the time we get to do it. And when this life is over and you stand in front of the Lord... Well, you try tellin' him it was all some Frenchman's joke." ~Betsy Solverson
mbmbmbmbmb
3wgames wrote:
Yup this has been posted before as its been this price or there abouts for a couple weeks now

but a good reminder for those who didn't catch the previous thread(s)

Camel Camel Camel doesn't do a good job showing how long a price has been in place unless you change the time range. My bad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Hudson
United States
Jonesboro
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Redward wrote:
It appears to normally be about $20 elsewhere. Not the hottest deal but not that bad.

Thanks for posting this! We just got the game and my family loves it. Excited to try this out with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Meadow
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Thanks for reading me, I'm so lonely.
mbmbmbmbmb
just got this a week ago. I didn't realize how much stuff was going to be in the box!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Moleman
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
I was saying boo-urns
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Normally hate expansions that simply add modules to slightly alter the game play but super cup is fantastic. Each of the 4 modules add an additional action, none being too complicated.

It's great, correcting a bet or Force a partnership if you couldn't get the 5 spot leg winner. Spicy variant with throwing back a pyramid tiles always causes excitement/groans.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Arctica' Gary
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Funky Disco wrote:
just got this a week ago. I didn't realize how much stuff was going to be in the box!

I was surprised at how big the box was. Its nearly the size of a normal game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.