Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
Hello everyone!

Just like the title, How many actions do enemy's have>?. I apologies if it was right in front of me in the rule book but i cant find it. Only thing i can make out is they have 2 actions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
During a Counter Attack and also during the Enemy's Phase they get one Activation which allows the following:
1. An attack if they have a target in LoS and range. If they attack, end the monster's activation.
2. A movement if they do not have a target they can attack. If they are in a zone wiht a hero and do not have slippery or some other condition to allow them to leave the zone, they will not be able to move.
3. An attack after movement if they are now in LoS and range of a target. If they were not able to move in step 2 they will not have an attack. In either of the former cases, end the monster's activation. If they did not attack and can still move, advance to step 4.
4. Another movement if they do not have a target they can attack. If they take this second movement they do not attack. If they are in a zone with a hero and do not have slippery or some other condition to allow them to leave the zone, they will not be able to move.
5. End activation.

This is all one Activation but I'm not sure you would call them Actions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doctor Bandage
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What Chuck said. Enemies don't really get actions in the same way heroes do. It's not actually helpful to think of a monster getting a fixed number of actions. Instead, only worry about enemy activations. For each activation an enemy has, follow the steps on page 28 (that Chuck summarized above).

That being said, enemies will get a maximum of two 'actions' per activation by following the above steps. They will either attack, move and attack, or move and move. Note that a enemy's move 'action' is only one zone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
thank you everyone! its a lot clearer now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.