Ben Pohl
United States
Otsego
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
That really puffled my jigglies!
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally got FUSE and when I was sleeving it, I noticed these 3 promo cards were printed the opposite way than the regular game cards. As in, if you have them facing all the same way with the card back, the other sides aren't facing the same way. Not a big deal, just wondering if everyone's are this way or I just got a faulty print. Haha.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will M
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Check out the Board Game Beacon Blog: Click here then click on "Blogs" in the menu bar
badge
Follow me on Twitter: @BoardGameBeacon
mbmbmbmbmb
fritolay wrote:
I finally got FUSE and when I was sleeving it, I noticed these 3 promo cards were printed the opposite way than the regular game cards. As in, if you have them facing all the same way with the card back, the other sides aren't facing the same way. Not a big deal, just wondering if everyone's are this way or I just got a faulty print. Haha.

Hey Ben, I got FUSE for Xmas and my promo cards are printed the wrong way round, just like yours! I’d never noticed until you mentioned it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Pohl
United States
Otsego
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
That really puffled my jigglies!
mbmbmbmbmb
argentetbury wrote:
fritolay wrote:

Hey Ben, I got FUSE for Xmas and my promo cards are printed the wrong way round, just like yours! I’d never noticed until you mentioned it!

Glad I'm not the only one! Must be normal then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.