7 Posts

Tao Long: The Way of the Dragon» Forums » General

Subject: Packaging problem? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
B C
msg tools
mbmb

As you can see, inside the package it is tao long but the package said it is one of the Mythic battle's add-on. Is there any problem? A bit worried.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Soares
Ireland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you get what you were supposed to get? If you did, what does it matter which box did it came in?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter S.
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
It definitely matters in terms of trying to help the publisher avoid a risk of distribution errors (and avoiding a situation where a batch of customers do get sent the wrong thing).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Bennett
United Kingdom
Par
Cornwall
flag msg tools
badge
Onen Hag Oll
mbmbmbmbmb
Could just be a case of the fulfilment company using whatever boxes they have to hand. My Flash Point ks turned up in a box with “Game of Thrones: Jaime Lannister” printed on it in similar text.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gonzalo Aguirre Bisi
Spain
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bunnero wrote:

As you can see, inside the package it is tao long but the package said it is one of the Mythic battle's add-on. Is there any problem? A bit worried.

Looking at your country you were fulfilled by VFI. They provide box and packing for us. The photos if the boxes I've seen from them were blank. Will reach out for clarification.

For the title looks like you received a damaged product. Glad all arrived well.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WOW! You got an actual box! I got a - fresh - bin liner with tape screwed [well, mind you] all around it and a couple of shipping labels adhered. And a very small amount of bubble wrap around the actual game box with the extras TAPED to it [on the wrong side of the bubble wrap]

I had to do a double take also, seeing VFI on the shipping label.

My initial thought was "I'm not expecting anything else from the Mythic Battles folks. I think I got everything in my Titan pledge??"

*opens bin liner*

"Oh it's Tao Long! *fist pump* But I only got the tracking number on Saturday surprise" [It was Tuesday].
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Munch
Denmark
Lystrup
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my tracking number 2 weeks ago, but it never worked. The shipping company never said they actually got the package, but I actually got the game yesterday, surprisingly.

The box had a significant dent in it, which was not caused by the shipping, but otherwise everything looks fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.