Subject: Game Ending Conditions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Ellis
United States
Monroe
Michigan
flag msg tools
So on our first play through last night, we ran across a situation that I can't seem to find an answer for...

We got to Sudden Death Mode. The second condition that can end the game is when "any player can neither place Tokens nor roll the Death Dice during their turn..." I had 3 Infectivity, but was only able to place 2 Tokens. Does the game end at this point - because I can't place all of my Tokens - or does it continue because I was able to place some Tokens?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
al Cann
United States
Warwick
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Game continues because you can place tokens ....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vance Strickland
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OctoberCountry75 wrote:
So on our first play through last night, we ran across a situation that I can't seem to find an answer for...

We got to Sudden Death Mode. The second condition that can end the game is when "any player can neither place Tokens nor roll the Death Dice during their turn..." I had 3 Infectivity, but was only able to place 2 Tokens. Does the game end at this point - because I can't place all of my Tokens - or does it continue because I was able to place some Tokens?

Continue playing since you were able to place (at least one) Tokens. When you can't place any at all is the end condition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Ellis
United States
Monroe
Michigan
flag msg tools
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.