United States
roseland
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I’ve posted on the KS page.
I’ve sent emails.
I’ve gotten zero response, and I am starting to get frustrated.

On my LOH pledge manager, it says I owe €33 for shipping.

Ok, great. How the hell do i pay???

This was for an “All In” pledge, wave 2, I believe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stavros tsiakalos
msg tools
mbmbmb
As far as I know:
The pledge manager is currently locked because shipping of the first wave is under way. Once that is done it will open back up and any outstanding charges will be possible (and any changes to orders) for the second wave.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcin Świerkot
Poland
flag msg tools
peloquin17 wrote:
I’ve posted on the KS page.
I’ve sent emails.
I’ve gotten zero response, and I am starting to get frustrated.

On my LOH pledge manager, it says I owe €33 for shipping.

Ok, great. How the hell do i pay???

This was for an “All In” pledge, wave 2, I believe.

Most of our Customer Service does not work during Christmas break (24th - 1st of January)

You can pay for shipping login into your account (same email as in Pledge Manage ) - you got Pledge Manager invitation few months ago on email.

You cannot choose 2nd wave now, as it is already planned and shipping - but you can select 1wave.

If that will not work, please wait for our CS to come back to you, in new year they will, so no worries

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zoran
United Kingdom
London
Middlesex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Exact same problem here. The order status is ready for shipping and shipping is noted as being 2-wave, but I have an outstanding total of £26 for shipping and no way to pay it through Gamefound.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rob cavallo
United States
roseland
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zemus wrote:
Exact same problem here. The order status is ready for shipping and shipping is noted as being 2-wave, but I have an outstanding total of £26 for shipping and no way to pay it through Gamefound.

Exactly

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcin Świerkot
Poland
flag msg tools
zemus wrote:

Hm.. I see - this looks like a different sort of problem.
Can you send me over via PM your order number? I will have a look at it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zoran
United Kingdom
London
Middlesex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
M_swierkot wrote:
zemus wrote:

Hm.. I see - this looks like a different sort of problem.
Can you send me over via PM your order number? I will have a look at it!

Thanks! I'll GM the order number, here it is too: 121783X.

Could you look at the OP's case too if he sends you his order number, he seems to have the same issue?

Thanks again for taking the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcin Świerkot
Poland
flag msg tools
Ok guys, I checked it out, and there it is:
If your order is Placed and Paid or Ready for shipping - you have nothing to be worried about, everything is paid and done

Please note, that orders will be shipping in January and even Febuary, so a little patience will be needed. We are working as fast as possible, but we sundroping miniatures is time consuming and we want every set to look good

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rob cavallo
United States
roseland
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
M_swierkot wrote:
Ok guys, I checked it out, and there it is:
If your order is Placed and Paid or Ready for shipping - you have nothing to be worried about, everything is paid and done ;)

Please note, that orders will be shipping in January and even Febuary, so a little patience will be needed. We are working as fast as possible, but we sundroping miniatures is time consuming and we want every set to look good ;)

So, even if it says that we owe for shipping, as long as our order stated “ready for shipping” we should be ok?

It’s a bit confusing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rob cavallo
United States
roseland
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow. Finally heard from customer support.

They said the reason I can't pay for shipping is because im using a mobile device and not a computer...which I am using.

Sounds like a nonsense excuse.

Really getting pissed about this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.