Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
james zajicek
United States
PEORIA
AZ
flag msg tools
mb
Just loaded the basic app to my ipad...looks fine...

but all I can do is pick players .....

How do I start the game ??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt L.
United States
Seahurst
Washington
flag msg tools
I have text here
badge
So important!
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps I'm misunderstanding your question but it's a 'side-kick' app, it is not an implementation of the game in digital form.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
james zajicek
United States
PEORIA
AZ
flag msg tools
mb
thanks.... I think I sort of get it...

it just draws cards... not sure it helps me at all...seems more fun
to just play on the board..

I guess I was looking for a map....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kimchi fried rice
United States
Uptown
New York
flag msg tools
AKIMBO!
badge
반갑습니다!
mb
If your playing just one automa opponent, just use cards.

The scythekick app is wonderful if you want to run multiple automas at different difficulty levels. It's simply awesome for that
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Auton
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
dellchili wrote:
thanks.... I think I sort of get it...

it just draws cards... not sure it helps me at all...seems more fun
to just play on the board..

I guess I was looking for a map....

There is a map and helps you solve for the auto move.... u need to buy the add on within the app,itself first, otherwise it's pretty lmited.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim C
msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi James,

I uploaded two videos to the video section the are sort of previews for the app and the in-app purchases (they are super short because App Store previews are 30 sec max).

Essentially, the setup works from the left to right tabs. You start with picking factions (if you want it to randomize) or by swiping the icons up and down if you have already chosen, then you can pick the Tiles (including the Wind Gambit ones), and then you can use it to manage one or more Automa players, and finally to Score (if you don't pick any factions, you can still use the Score calculator as a generic scorer). It does use the structure bonus tile that was selected in Tiles.

If you are playing with the Automa, and have purchased the Automa Helper, it does have a map that you can display (side by side on an iPad) which can solve the Automa movement. This is really great with multiple Automas and or Airships where the rules are a bit more complex.

In all cases, you still need to have the board setup for the rest of the game mechanics.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.