United States
Seahurst
Washington
flag msg tools
I have text here
badge
So important!
mbmbmbmbmb
I normally go through my subscriptions and unsubscribe from old threads/images. This year I'm also going back through all my game ratings and re-evaluating them.

What about you, anything you cleanup here on BGG?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Yanyo
United States
Evansville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to need to take some time to add everything my wife or I received for Christmas to my collection, and to make sure it's up-to-date with things that are for trade/sale as well (gotta make room for the new stuff on the shelves!).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mortego
United States
New Kensington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I clean up as needed so it's an on-going process for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Orpheus
New Zealand
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm playing all my games solo and giving them a Gold, Silver, or Bronze medal based how good they are as designs (also contingent on whether they line up with my taste).

I'm going to get rid of the ones that don't cut the mustard.

In contrast with cleaning up I may do some slight game upgrades for gold medallists:
Brass Feng Shui coins for In The Year of the Dragon (it's surprising how cheap they are), maybe some classy pawns for Caylus, possibly wooden buildings for Wallenstein (eg. Catan settlements, cities, and metropolises).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Mcpherson
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. A nice big list of games for sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Garnica
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re4isnumber1 wrote:

laugh Same here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin V
United States
Victorville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Fan of Cartoonist Phil Foglio
mbmbmbmbmb
pacman88k wrote:
Re4isnumber1 wrote:

laugh Same here.

Just wrote about this in another thread. I have a box of games that I'm giving away tomorrow (12/30). My wife and I have been doing a bit of early "spring" cleaning the past 2-4 weeks. The de-cluttering and reorganizing has been refreshing.

As for subscriptions and such, I do that as I go (mostly).

Either way, good idea to clean up and start the new year fresh; thanks for the reminder.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JPotter - Bits77
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I enjoy designing / manufacturing game components and upgrades. Got a project? PM!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually YES.

I have to box up my whole collection and move it into temporary storage (the garage) as prep for remodeling the room it lives in. Which is overdue, and a very good thing.

Instead of looking at it as hassle (handling and revisiting games is never a hassle, I love every moment, every caress ), I will use it as a chance to inventory, list some for sale, maybe add some comments and rates.

Got all the supplies in place and was supposed to start today .... oops.

But, no it isn't any sort of EoY routine. Just coincidence.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. Royal
msg tools
mbmbmb
I am attempting to have everything delivered so that I can stop paying attention to the mail. I am also lining up what needs painted and actually assembling the inserts I own. Gloomhaven took most of this afternoon but is now organized and ready to play. Minis are next.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt L.
United States
Seahurst
Washington
flag msg tools
I have text here
badge
So important!
mbmbmbmbmb
I too have a nice pile of games on my dresser to be auctioned/traded away. Mini painting is a whole other thing...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.