Hide
4 Posts

Whitehall Mystery» Forums » Rules

Subject: The Yellow Investigator and his Dog rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon H
msg tools
Played a game yesterday and ran into a dilemma regarding the Yellow investigator. Crux of the question is whether or not the yellow player can use both the Investigator special ability (moving another pawn to an adjacent space) AND the Dog special ability (in our case, moving his own pawn three spaces) both ON THE SAME TURN [edit]. Anyone have any clarification on this? Is there an FAQ that addresses it that I've missed? How have you played it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Tigard
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
I play that he can do both abilities, once each per game. I haven't seen any language in the rules that says the yellow player must decide which ability card to use, so I've assumed he can do both.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon H
msg tools
Oh, of course. I'm sorry. I should have been more specific. I was wondering if he could use both abilities ON THE SAME TURN. Forgot to say that part.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James C
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
I would say that you could use both on the same turn.

The use of the special powers, for both sides, are there to balance it for your group. Do what seems to make sense in this regard too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.