Subject: Support rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Bonetti
Italy
Reggio Emilia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't understand the lack of support by the editor.
Other miniatures companies use these products to introduce new players to the main products lines (Age of Sigmar, Kings of War, etc..).
It could be so simple to publish bonus materials for free or at least inside the official magazine (No Quarter Prime in this case).
There's not so much fan made material too...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dani
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
There really does seem to be an utter lack of interest from Privateer Press. Even on tbeir own forums they have neglected to answer requests for rule clarifications and a FAQ. How hard could it be for the designer to sit down and write up 20 or so answers about a game that he designed?
I'm on the fence about buying the game but the lack of support is killing my interest. When you see people making up their own rules so they can play through broken scenarios, and the developer won't lend a hand, it's just pretty disheartening.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.