Subject: resolving influence cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Akis Tsak
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. All policy cards requires "fresh" ship, so when you resolve influence cards from a region the most cards you can have at a region are three. correct?

2. When you have resolved one region, the used ships are turned upright indicating that they are fresh again before resolve another region? (otherwise you cannot play more than 3 policy cards generally)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Leibbrandt
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1. All policy cards requires "fresh" ship, so when you resolve influence cards from a region the most cards you can have at a region are three. correct?

There are two action rounds before each colonization phase. At the end of the first action round, "all used ships are turned upright, indicating that they are fresh again."(See section 5.1.5). This means, in theory, you could have up to 6 cards in a single region (i.e. 2 Action Rounds, 3 actions per round).

2. When you have resolved one region, the used ships are turned upright indicating that they are fresh again before resolve another region? (otherwise you cannot play more than 3 policy cards generally)

You would refresh your ships BEFORE resolving any regions. At the end of each action round, you always refresh (turn upright) all the ships on the board. This is done before you move on to the colonization phase.

I hope this helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Akis Tsak
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scott85 wrote:

There are two action rounds before each colonization phase. At the end of the first action round, "all used ships are turned upright, indicating that they are fresh again."(See section 5.1.5). This means, in theory, you could have up to 6 cards in a single region (i.e. 2 Action Rounds, 3 actions per round).

You would refresh your ships BEFORE resolving any regions. At the end of each action round, you always refresh (turn upright) all the ships on the board. This is done before you move on to the colonization phase.

I hope this helps!

Yes, I do that. But when you move on to the colonization phase and resolve the policy cards you don't use ships.Right? You use ships only to the actions round. I misunderstood that part. I thought you use ships and on the colonization phase.

And at the colonization phase you resolve influense cards after you resolve conflict and after you collect resourses for region 1 and after you do the same for the other regions. Right?

Thanks for the help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Leibbrandt
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for the delayed response.

Yes, I do that. But when you move on to the colonization phase and resolve the policy cards you don't use ships.Right? You use ships only to the actions round. I misunderstood that part. I thought you use ships and on the colonization phase.

Correct, you don't use ship during the colonization phase. The placement of ships on the board will, however, sometimes affect the resolution of certain influence cards (Fleet & Commerce).

And at the colonization phase you resolve influense cards after you resolve conflict and after you collect resourses for region 1 and after you do the same for the other regions. Right?

The order is:
First, Resolve Influence Cards
Next, Resolve Conflict
Finally, Collect Resource

You resolve all 3 in a single region before moving on to resolve them in the next region.

(See 5.2.1 and 5.2.2 in the rules.)

Again, hope that helps.

Cheers!
Scott
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Akis Tsak
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Yes, helped very much!!!

Thanks!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.