4 Posts

Fallen Land: A Post Apocalyptic Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: Party Death Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Corini
msg tools
Hi all,

I did try to search but I cant find a direct answer to this.

If the entire party dies and I am away from my town, do I warp to the town so I can rebuild the party at the effects phase or do I still have to move all the way back to town, space by space, without any party members?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Johnson
United States
The Plains
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The rules state that your Party Exploits Phase ends immediately if your entire party dies, and you rebuild your party in your town during the next Effects Phase, so you'd automatically warp back. Thematically, this also makes the most sense because if your party is wiped out, there'll be no one left to travel back to your town.

I'm taking this information from the last paragraph on page 14 of the rulebook, just fyi.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Corini
msg tools
Perfect, thank you!!!

One more question about death, sorry.

In the rulebook, page 22 the skill check example. Crown 3 dies and in one spot at the top of the example, under the die roll it says discard her along with her equipment. Then at the end of the example it says redistribute her equipment. Just to clarify the skill test in the second example is a Party Test so the equipment WOULD be redistributed. It would only not be redistributed if this was a solo/individual check.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Pitcher
United States
Solon
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The default action if a character dies you may redistribute. Some cards say the character dies and discard their equipment. If a character receives 3 psychological damage, they wander off with their equipment, so you discard their equipment along with the character.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.