Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Pratt
United States
Snohomish
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to be running a Car Wars tournament at OrcaCon once again on January 13th, 2018.

The event (which filled up last year) is being played with the Classic 4th edition Car Wars rules on a 3-D version of the KEAR Coliseum (from the Car Wars Arenas set) upscaled to allow the use of die-cast cars.

No experience is required, the event is open to amateur and ace duelists alike.

The overall victor of the tournament will be taking home a trophy with a 1:32 scale Jada Battle Machine car as it's topper to commemorate their victory.

Here are some pictures of the arena from prior events:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hunter Shelburne
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You know where to send pictures!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Pratt
United States
Snohomish
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SJ Hunter wrote:

I'm working on gathering them up from the various people. Geeks of Cascadia did interviews with the final round players. It hasn't been posted yet, but should be soon. Michael Owen also live-tweeted the final battle over on his Car Combat Central Twitter feed.

Soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hunter Shelburne
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Magesmiley wrote:
SJ Hunter wrote:

I'm working on gathering them up from the various people. Geeks of Cascadia did interviews with the final round players. It hasn't been posted yet, but should be soon. Michael Owen also live-tweeted the final battle over on his Car Combat Central Twitter feed.

Soon.

You mind if we use this for a Daily Illuminator, and borrow some pictures?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eric royer
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sounds fun, and your arena looks great by the way. wish I could have been there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.