R Cook
msg tools
Hi All,

I'm going to kick off the BGG forum game vs Paul Harding (aka King in Green) tomorrow. He's an experienced 1,800+ rated opponent, so it should be a challenging and fun game.

I've personally found participating in the forum games, a great way to learn and improve, so I'd really like to encourage beginners and intermediate level players to join in when they can. Of course the wise words of expert players are also very welcome!

We are going to play the game using the official app / steam version. I have set up an account to do this. If you don't have the app, don't worry, I'll post maps and the cards we hold in the discussion thread set up in play by forum and we will track the moves in the moves thread in play by forum.

Finally it would be great if I could get some help with moderating and posting moves. If you want to volunteer, either post in this thread or send me a geek mail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.