Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jure Forstnerič
Slovenia
Ljubljana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On the American Railroads player tracks, the industry marker goes by the spot to activate one of the question markers - does this activate only when the upper industry marker goes across it or also when the lower one does? The way it's drawn on the board I'd say only the top one (so the industry track which intersects the question marker spot), but it could be read that either can activate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George I.
Switzerland
Zurich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
psicek wrote:
On the American Railroads player tracks, the industry marker goes by the spot to activate one of the question markers - does this activate only when the upper industry marker goes across it or also when the lower one does? The way it's drawn on the board I'd say only the top one (so the industry track which intersects the question marker spot), but it could be read that either can activate it.
It's pretty clear; it's the top track. The circular border of the "?" bonus is intersecting the corresponding orange industry space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jure Forstnerič
Slovenia
Ljubljana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, that was my reading of it as well :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.