Subject: Neoprene matt - how do you get it to flatten out? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Radom Maroszek
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmb
So I finally got to get into my KS package and I find that the neoprene matt does not lay flat.

Any tips for getting it to flatten out? Right now I'm dealing with it but plan on leaving something heading on it over night.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can usually roll Neoprene mats with the picture out, after a few hours they should lay flat when placed on the board.

Edit: I always store my neoprene mats rolled up with picture out for this reason.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radom Maroszek
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmb
Well, after being out all day it seems to be the same as when I took it out of the package--some slight curling on the right side, but the tiles are laying more or less flat which is why I wanted the matt.

Now on to ponder other things like...do I keep using the mini's I took so long to assemble/paint.... I like the way the look, but I have to keep lifting them off to read the stats.... Oh the trials we face in this day and age.... whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"The Sisyphean dreamer, my fibula and femur hold the weight of the world over and over! I think, therefore I die, anxiety and I rolling down a mountain over and over!"
mbmbmbmbmb
As Max said, actively rolling it the opposite direction of the way it came should eventually cause it to flatten out.

I actually switch my mats for other games (Like X-Wing, Legendary Encounters: Alien, etc) back and forth to keep them from getting a "memory" to their roll. Seems to help/work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.