Dustin Boatman
United States
New Iberia
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys, just a few questions for everyone. If the mage I damage has 0 mana, can I still gain a mana for my Sistarran robes? Or do they have to actually be able to lose mana first?

My second question is about quick casting. If i haven't used my quick cast action yet but all of my creatures have activated on a previous round, is the round over or can I still use my quick cast without a main action?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Madd
United States
Statesboro
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. You don't gain any mana. The effect requires that they pay or lose mana due to an effect you control, and 0 mana doesn't count. If they're unable to lose it, then you're unable to gain it.

2. If you don't have any creature actions left, then you don't get to take another turn and you can't use your Quickcast Action when it's not your turn. So no, you can't use it. This is different from Arena in which there is a last chance to use it with a Quickcast Action Phase. In Academy you have to use it in conjunction with a creature action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Boatman
United States
New Iberia
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! It all makes sense now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.