Lorenzo il Magnifico: Houses of Renaissance» Forums » General

Subject: So... Any idea when this thing drops? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy Nguyen
United States
California
flag msg tools
Any news on the release date? No news from CMON or anything. Still waiting on Council of 4.

Man I tell you, getting excited for BG releases is a struggle. Always announcements and early orders for convention goers and then radio silent for next couple months with no real street date. The struggle is real...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Rizzo
United States
Hershey
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rollandtwo wrote:
Any news on the release date? No news from CMON or anything. Still waiting on Council of 4.

Man I tell you, getting excited for BG releases is a struggle. Always announcements and early orders for convention goers and then radio silent for next couple months with no real street date. The struggle is real...

Word.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Kovatch
United States
Pleasanton
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want it badly enough Funagain has it now for an eye-watering $71, shipped. I got mine from Philibertnet.com and right now it's 25 euros. It's the French version so you'll need a scan of the English rules but at least one of us can help you out there.

You'll probably pay 30 euros in shipping, but if you add one or two other things it doesn't add much to shipping and the per-item price isn't bad. You'll also get it in like 3-4 days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Nguyen
United States
California
flag msg tools
Even with ow bad I want this game. I do not want to pay way more than the base game for an expansion lol. Just want to know when this thing drops.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Dodd
United States
Coraopolis
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Other than the rules, is this language independent?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Hornsey
United Kingdom
Kingsclere
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Components are language independant
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K Fung
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
Love playing tile games!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Date I have from our local distributor is April 27, 2018.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad M
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Miniature Market now has it for pre-order with an April 2018 release date.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.