Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M King
United States
Wilder
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that the games have arrived and are being shipped out, I had a question. I pre-ordered the game through the publishing company at Origins, instead of through Kickstarter. Will my game go out with the kickstarter games or will it not go out until the kickstarter shipping is complete?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
oneoldgamer wrote:
Now that the games have arrived and are being shipped out, I had a question. I pre-ordered the game through the publishing company at Origins, instead of through Kickstarter. Will my game go out with the kickstarter games or will it not go out until the kickstarter shipping is complete?

AFAIK, the publisher/designer doesn't have any presence on BGG, so you are probably better off contacting them directly than asking on the geek. I could be wrong though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M King
United States
Wilder
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I had that feeling too. But since I'd contacted them and got no answer, probably due to the holidays, I thought I'd try BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.