Above and Below» Forums » General

Subject: Underforest and Desert Labyrinth Encounters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Corrado Negri
msg tools
mbmb
Hello everybody!

Red Raven (and DV Giochi in Italy) have recently released the "Underforest and Desert Labyrinth" expansion.
I've looked through its encounter book, and it goes from 301 to 437, whereas the core encounter book counts up to 215.

My question is: where are the encounters from 216 to 300? Is there another expansion? Where I can get it?

I've looked up also on the kickstarter page for these additional quests, and I've found that there was additional content for backers only; however, this additional content was indeed the "Underforest and Desert Labyrinth Encounters"..

Can anyone explain and help me?
Thanks
Best regards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Brooklyn Center
Minnesota
flag msg tools
This is just an actual printing of the previous KS backer PDF. As far as I know, this is it. I think they just like starting out new number blocks for the new adventures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Gauthier
United States
Thompsonville
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
alus84 wrote:
Hello everybody!

Red Raven (and DV Giochi in Italy) have recently released the "Underforest and Desert Labyrinth" expansion.
I've looked through its encounter book, and it goes from 301 to 437, whereas the core encounter book counts up to 215.

My question is: where are the encounters from 216 to 300? Is there another expansion? Where I can get it?

I've looked up also on the kickstarter page for these additional quests, and I've found that there was additional content for backers only; however, this additional content was indeed the "Underforest and Desert Labyrinth Encounters"..

Can anyone explain and help me?
Thanks
Best regards

Thanks for answering my question! I was wondering how many encounters were in the book.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.