Subject: Anyone find they need a new shelf just for this game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roberto Lanza
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

No amount of game board Tetris will make my games fit on the existing shelves. I need a new bookshelf just for this game.

Anyone else in the same boat?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andi Kasper
Germany
Aachen
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I might aswell get a new 4x4 kallax since i'll go all in for the next mythic battles anyway
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett Snyder
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
I still don't have any shelves... my games are currently sitting on the floor lining one wall, which my wife, of course, loves!!! I did kickstart a bunch of BoxThrones, so I can fit a wide array of games though - Kickstarter Typhon pledge, Gloomhaven, codex, TI4, all the way down to Tiny Epic games and Love Letter, etc. I am currently ordering 3 sets of double Box Thrones and a bunch of the wide shelves to connect them. They made the wide shelves apparently big enough to fit Kingdom Death Monster, and although I do not own that game, I should be able to fit some of my bigger games on there by themselves or a bunch of smaller games side by side.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff ...
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This seems to happen with every minis KS I back, but MBP is certainly one of the biggest space hogs . But I think KDM wave 4 (Satan pledge) will finally break me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Wodzianski
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Painter - Player
mbmbmbmbmb
MB, now alongside Cthulhu Wars, is going to require a separate structure. I'm thinking "gaming shed."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas H
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Exactly the question my wife was asking, when she saw MBP piled up yesterday...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Boardgame Aesthete
mbmbmbmbmb
I've already filled my 5x5 Kallax. Now Cthulhu Wars, Conan, and Mythic Battles are piling up in the corners. I don't need a new shelf, I need a new house.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad S.
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just finished my basement, and built a nook with game shelves specifically for MBP and Cthulhu Wars. Dimensions are 4' wide x 2' deep.

That said, they're mostly full now. Not sure what plan B will be...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.