Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Alvarez
United States
Sellersville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my Sub Terra Kickstarter - yay. Does anyone know:

1. Are the horror pieces supposed to be plain black buttons? I'm not seeing a sticker to put on them to make the slashy claw marks.

2. What is the purpose of the yellow sheet of stickers? Their symbols match the cavers (2 sets: black and what looks like white or glow-in-the-dark). What do they go on?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Cooper
England
Gilberdyke
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i think the horrors stay as is

the stickers are for the meeples, one each side, normal and
glow in the dark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn Harzer
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
"That German Bloke"
mbmbmbmbmb
godzilla614 wrote:
Just got my Sub Terra Kickstarter - yay. Does anyone know:

1. Are the horror pieces supposed to be plain black buttons? I'm not seeing a sticker to put on them to make the slashy claw marks.

2. What is the purpose of the yellow sheet of stickers? Their symbols match the cavers (2 sets: black and what looks like white or glow-in-the-dark). What do they go on?

re 1. yes, but ITB will send stickers with a claw for them eventually, there was a lot of talk about this on the KS comments

re 2. check the character sheets. you can see the symbols there and then stick it on the correctly coloured meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime Perron
United States
North Brookfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I used a silver sharpie to draw claw marks on the wooden pieces. 3 marks for the Horrors and 2 marks for the Leapers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Kaufmann
Canada
Richmond Hill
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Picked up today and found the stickers.
guess you dont really have to use them, but I noticed that non are glow in the dark. this right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob ter Linden
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does it work with black light?
Because the only thing that has real gow in the dark, at least for a while, is the dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.