9 Posts

Charterstone» Forums » Rules

Subject: Zeppelin and charterstone post campaign question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fluff Buns
msg tools
mb
I've finished the Champaign and soon I'll have unlocked all the buildings and crates. What happens to the Zeppelin and Charterstone space when all building cards are archieved? Are they essentially useless? Or are we allowed to go there, pay the cost, and receive the benefit without the constructed and unconstructed building cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Israel Waldrom
New Zealand
Dunedin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Post campaign you can go there, pay the cost and receive the benefit. It is mentioned in the faq, and the building rules should have updated themselves as well to hint at that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fluff Buns
msg tools
mb
I guess to clarify my question, can you go to the charterstone and collect the bonus without having a constructed building card? Im asking this because after a certain amount of playing all crates will be exhausted and in the archive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After the campaign, yes, you can do that (the "Construct a Building" rule will be updated when you finish the campaign).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fluff Buns
msg tools
mb
Thank you Jamey for the clarification. I saw the new rule and saw how constructing buildings and opening crates become optional, it just wasn't clear if you still need an unconstructed building card to go on the Zeppelin, the new rules just make it seem that peeling the sticker off becomes optional rather than not even needing the unconstructed buildong card in general.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martina Kessler
Germany
Haßloch
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Today in our game we had a discussion about the interpretation of symbols and rules of the zeppelin and charterstone buildings: Is it also during the campaign possible to pay the costs and then only take the VPs without doing the action?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Israel Waldrom
New Zealand
Dunedin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lealuna wrote:
Today in our game we had a discussion about the interpretation of symbols and rules of the zeppelin and charterstone buildings: Is it also during the campaign possible to pay the costs and then only take the VPs without doing the action?

No, during the campaign you have to build a building or unlock a crate when using those buildings. It's only after the campaign is finished that the rules are updated to make it optional.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Russell
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So in the post campaign game, if you use the zeppelin without building, do you spend any four resources?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's correct, Scott. Any 4 resources and 3 influence tokens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.