Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin R
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure how any feature native to the Sonos app would handle this, but is it possible to use Sonos speakers with this game? I would mostly be buying for the fun mixing experience, and would want to enjoy my creations through something other than iphone speakers.

Note: obviously a Play5 using the line-in feature would be possible, but can I get this to play through my other speakers without grouping them with a Play5?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Muldoon (silentdibs)
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It’s the tablet/phone that plays the music, so anything compatible with your iOS device /should/ work. Maybe not Bluetooth, though, since that’s how the card reader connects to the app device.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was able to utilize Bluetooth with no problems. Speaker connected to the phone via Bluetooth and DropMix hardware connected to phone via Bluetooth as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In terms of a playbase or play bar, you might have to use a chromecast or appleplay to stream to a tv connected to one.

In terms of a play 1,3,5 - unless there's a cast function in the sonos app, might run into trouble playing it through wifi.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin R
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fashiznit wrote:
In terms of a playbase or play bar, you might have to use a chromecast or appleplay to stream to a tv connected to one.

In terms of a play 1,3,5 - unless there's a cast function in the sonos app, might run into trouble playing it through wifi.

Thanks all. This is what I figured. It will be annoying to drag the play5 to a room with a playbar and sub, but...so be it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.