Subject: Initial set-up rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: SetUp [+] TWOM [+] [View All]
Lis S.
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The initial set-up of the board and cards is really unclear to me. Can someone recommend a video that just walks through getting the board set-up without spoilers?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Journal steps you through it right at the beginning, however a quick google entry for 'This war of mine setup video' turned this up:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lis S.
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much!! I looked at a bunch of videos and they were all starting mid-game and I didn't want spoilers

I was worried I'd accidentally mess up the starter decks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carrie B.
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much for this! Unboxed the game today and became very frustrated, as the cards did not appear to be packed in accordance with the quick start guide in the journal (instead of full decks, cards from various decks were divided out in apparently random patterns with blank card dividers, even though some of the prompts said to shuffle full decks of the same type of cards). Still looking forward to playing this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.