Subject: Coal Trust useless in consolidations? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In all of our 5-player games, the coal trust has never been close to winning a consolidation auction. Our mines were well protected and we almost always drew 2 to 3 black discs from the bag during the Mine Disaster phase, hence lowering their thaler count. The coal trust almost never got involved in the auction processes. Has anyone else experienced the same issue?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jörg Schröder
Germany
Kassel
flag msg tools
"The game is out there, and it's either play, or get played. That simple." (Omar)
badge
"The game is out there, and it's either play, or get played. That simple." (Omar)
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, if everybody is playing save, than the coal trust will not win any actions.
Actually winning actions is very rare in general for the coal trust, but if the coal trust gets more than 1 mine each round, than their share is higher and more machines (sorry, I do not know the correct term right now) are on the mines which has a huge influence on the game.
I never play 100% save, because I want to use my workers and money elsewhere... :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.