5 Posts

Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » General

Subject: John Howe or Stefan Kopinski? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mateusz Członka
msg tools
Hi,

I want to buy one of the special guest box: John Howe or Stefan Kopinski?
Which box has better survivors (special abilities of characters)?

I have Paul Bonner, Marc Simonetti, Naiade and Paolo Parente right now.

I know that Stefan K. has necromancer, but I wouldn't that you take this aspect while comparing.

Thanks for you help ;]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Doughty
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
...are better than one.
badge
Isaiah 41:10
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say John Howe because of the extra cards and incredible sculpts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
While the additional equipment is nice, all of the John Howe survivors have Starts with [blank] as a starting skill. Some of the other boxes have survivors with much better starting skills.

Also, I believe both of these boxes are OOP. You're probably going to have to pay quite a bit for them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Caville
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I think the sculpts of both are fantastic. Just got the John Howe one for xmas. As for out-of-print, as of this minute Miniature Market has Naiade, Neal Adams & Gipi in stock at reg price (if anyone's interested).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias ??!
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Having to decide between Howe and Kopinski, I'd get the Howe set. (Actually, I got the Howe set but not the Kopinski set.) I would not discount the fact that all the Heroes start with an additional equipment card. It gives you more options during the early turns. Plus, you'll get two cards that are only included in this box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.