Wasteland Express Delivery Service» Forums » Rules

Subject: Vision quests rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
darthead cricketeer
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
So it says in the rulebook that the cards art labeled 1a,1b,and 1c etc. Then it says to create 5 stacks. Does this mean to shuffle all the "a" cards together and randomly place 1 in each pile and do 5he same with the "b" and "c" cards or do I put them in numerical order also. This rule is not clear to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Harrow
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthead501 wrote:
So it says in the rulebook that the cards art labeled 1a,1b,and 1c etc. Then it says to create 5 stacks. Does this mean to shuffle all the "a" cards together and randomly place 1 in each pile and do 5he same with the "b" and "c" cards or do I put them in numerical order also. This rule is not clear to me.

Make the following five stacks, face-down where A is the top and C is the bottom:

1A | 2A | 3A | 4A | 5A
1B | 2B | 3B | 4B | 5B
1C | 2C | 3C | 4C | 5C
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
darthead cricketeer
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Thank you Dan. But this seems broken to me. If someone remembers the cards in one stack they would have an advantage as they would go for that stack every time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Pinchback
United States
Leonard
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just give out a random stack (1-5) then to them if they have one memorized.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.