John Brady
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the middle of a campaign with the my buddy & his kids with him as the DM. For grins, I think I'll do a play through of the app campaign myself with 3 party members.

I have the Conversion Kit for 1st Edition as well as Lair of the Wyrm, Labyrinth of Ruin, Trollfens, and Manor of Ravens, so I have a boatload of heroes to choose from, so suggest me a party! If you don't want to do a whole party, then suggest a hero/role. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bucho Bucho
msg tools
mbmb
Nanok BeastMaster

Elder Mok Apothecary

High Mage Quellen Geomancer

Silhouette Treasure Hunter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Martin
United States
Ellicott City
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bucho22 wrote:
Nanok BeastMaster

Elder Mok Apothecary

High Mage Quellen Geomancer

Silhouette Treasure Hunter

I can't figure out if this person didn't read the question or is making a joke I don't understand!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Knapp
United States
Crystal Lake
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
(I only have Lair of the Wyrm.) I just finished the app's tutorial campaign. My two hero makeup was

Avric Albright - Disciple
Widow Tarha - Necromancer

I ran with Grisban - Berserker and Widow Tarha but I lamented over the lack of healing. I liked the Necromancer pet, so I kept that one and switched over to a healer.

I'm looking to start the campaign and I might do a third hero as well. I'll probably pick up one of the Scouts. But that free attack was really nice, especially having an extra heal that doesn't cost stamina.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.