Popular Tags: [View All]
John
United States
Ridley Park
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my tracking information from Versus Evil. Package is coming via USPS and they are awaiting delivery.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Biomage
United States
Chatham
Illinois
flag msg tools
BoardGameGeek
badge
BoardGameGeek
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I just got a notification from DHL. I am, somewhat, surprised.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine looks to be coming via :HL too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Late backer and I got my notice today as well. When I clicked the tracking link though, it says “USPS currently awaiting package.” I’m assuming they mass-printed all the shipping labels today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
Late backer and I got my notice today as well. When I clicked the tracking link though, it says “USPS currently awaiting package.” I’m assuming they mass-printed all the shipping labels today.

The handoff from DHL to USPS is much further along than printing shipping labels.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric T
United States
Villa Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes quite surprised but better than nothing !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cris Bohde
United States
Noblesville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Myself and others on the KS comments noted that Kable just listed "Dark Frontier" on the item list. Mine shows part # MCX5905 for that line item...

Anyone else get a different part number or description on their tracking e-mail?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
Rosemount
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bohde8781 wrote:
Myself and others on the KS comments noted that Kable just listed "Dark Frontier" on the item list. Mine shows part # MCX5905 for that line item...

Anyone else get a different part number or description on their tracking e-mail?

My shipping notification only listed MCX5905 as well. My BackerKit receipt showed $35 in add-on expansions and whatnot, however they aren't shown on my packing ship from Versus Evil.

So that likely means one of two things:

1) The other stuff is coming in a second wave (please, no comments from Marcus or anyone else regarding whether or not MCG is actually declaring bankruptcy because the buyer backed out and we're not getting anything at all that we paid extra for).

2) MCG decided to pull another Emergence Event and make the expansion materials as regular stretch goals and give them to everyone who backed regardless of whether or not they paid for them.

EDIT: In the KS comments, most backers are reporting the same thing, so we'll see how it all shakes out I guess.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cris Bohde
United States
Noblesville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
swirlsaepi wrote:

2) MCG decided to pull another Emergence Event and make the expansion materials as regular stretch goals and give them to everyone who backed regardless of whether or not they paid for them.

I had wondered this myself too. Especially if a majority of people bought at least the non-mini expansions, it would create a similar situation as the Emergence Event Awakening KS.

Or this can't be ruled out either:

3) Kable is being lazy and not giving the complete list of contents on the tracking e-mails, but there's actually more than the base game in the shipments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DHL will likely hand off to USPS in most cases in the USA.

People will throw a fit if the extras are included for free. No one wants good stuff to happen to other people for free...

I didn't hear about the Myth IP buyer backing out. Is that a fact?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Scarborough
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn’t mind the Emergence Event “everyone” bonus, and could tolerate some “everyone” bonus here too (though I get why not all backers can). I wanted the extras, so if it took me paying to get extras for everybody including me, so be it.

However, for cripes sake, shouldn’t there be some benefit to paying more?

MCX5905 as well

Farrenroc - Dark Frontier Board Game + KS Exclusive Myth hero cards + STRETCH GOALS + Swordsworn Myth Hero + Agents & Allies Expansion
Symbio DF Expansion
Journeyman Expansion
Encounter Expansion Pack
+ Shipping

All that said, I’ve not had any bad interactions with McG (I know, YMMV). They’ve treated me thoughtfully and with respect both pre- and post-Nikki.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Scarborough
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sneth wrote:

I think that’s more a “please don’t spam with the same old unwarranted, unverified, spite-based BS ‘McG is failed and nobody’s getting anything.‘”

(No offense to Marcus—I really appreciated his pre-disappointment contributions, and continue to appreciate his input, as he tries to be a balanced and (relatively) unbiased voice. Occasionally I admit to an eye roll, but I understand his frustration. I prefer to remain more hopeful than cynical. I just can’t deal with more cynicism in my life right now.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
scarborough1 wrote:
sneth wrote:

I think that’s more a “please don’t spam with the same old unwarranted, unverified, spite-based BS ‘McG is failed and nobody’s getting anything.‘”

(No offense to Marcus—I really appreciated his pre-disappointment contributions, and continue to appreciate his input, as he tries to be a balanced and (relatively) unbiased voice. Occasionally I admit to an eye roll, but I understand his frustration. I prefer to remain more hopeful than cynical. I just can’t deal with more cynicism in my life right now.)

I totally agree here; I understand when people were very vocal during this campaign,.... trying to ward people off,... but at this point; the deed is done,... we all are hoping for the best and that we will get our stuff. Making any blind suppositions now really does not serve any purpose other than to raise anxiety levels.

I'll remain positive. It looks like a bunch of cool stuff was produced. I hope that we each get at least what we paid for,.... if some get extras; I won't be mad at the lucky backers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cris Bohde
United States
Noblesville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My tracking number showed movement. USPS says it's hit DHL's regional hub and on its way. Delivery sometime this week, maybe?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
Rosemount
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
scarborough1 wrote:
sneth wrote:

Bingo. I'm quite excited to play this, whether or not we get the extras or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
Rosemount
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bohde8781 wrote:
My tracking number showed movement. USPS says it's hit DHL's regional hub and on its way. Delivery sometime this week, maybe?

Same. My last update shows "US DEPARTURE ORIGIN DHL ECOMMERCE FACILITY, HEBRON KY" on 12/30/17 @ 1259.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Torrens
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have my tracking info for delivery to Canada. It is being handled by RRD Priority Parcel. I have never dealt with them before so I am not sure if they are the delivery service, or merely the handler and the package will ship in the regular post. The tracking number has no info yet so I am guessing the package has not be picked up yet. Hopefully I'll have more info soon. I am really anxious to play this game (and paint the city).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Gillis
Canada
Killam
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I have the same info for Canada, but I have never had much luck tracking international shipments in the past. I have to think the package is in transition to some degree. I have got packages from southern US regularly by snail-mail and they can arrive after a week.

As it is the holidays, things slow down somewhat. I guess we'll see who gets theirs first and then we may have a frame of reference.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My tracking info says it will be delivered today... just in time to learn and take to my Friday MeetUp!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Ridley Park
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
My tracking info says it will be delivered today... just in time to learn and take to my Friday MeetUp!

Awesome. Can't wait to see how it turned out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
Rosemount
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:

Mine is showing an expected delivery of Friday 1/5/18. Will be curious to hear how much is in this package.

Jason - you said you were a late backer. Did you purchase any add ons such as other faction expansions, or just the base "late pledge" for $100 or whatever it was?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
Rosemount
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another user posted on KS and here with his initial images of his received copy.

It has Arrived.

Everything was packaged inside the main box, so it looks like MCG did the same thing with Dark Frontier that they did with Emergence Event.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Torrens
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My Canadian tracking number updated from RRD to Canada Post, complete with a Canada Post tracking number! Woo Hoo! My insect army is itching to pull that city apart!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett David Spain
United States
Lee's Summit
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Have I gone mad? I'm afraid so. You're entirely Bonkers. But I will tell you a secret, All the best people are.
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it common to not have a tracking number or shipment email by now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Ridley Park
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
throwingmuse wrote:
Is it common to not have a tracking number or shipment email by now?

I think it is hard to say what is and what is not common for this project.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.