14 Posts

Memoir '44» Forums » General

Subject: Any expansion reprint news (specifically Eastern Front)? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nyem 24
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have everything I want for Memoir 44 except for the Eastern Front pack. Any news on a reprint coming?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Groves
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The moral of Memoir 44 is, if you want it and you see it, buy it as quickly as possible
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Karl
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a rumor of a reprint in early 2018. It was mentioned somewhere, maybe over on DoW forum and then parroted here in another thread. But no guarantee of course.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nyem 24
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys, appreciate the info!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Papenfuss
United States
Star
Idaho
flag msg tools
"Your results are back: it's negative"......um, is that a bad thing?
mbmbmbmbmb
nyem24 wrote:
I have everything I want for Memoir 44 except for the Eastern Front pack. Any news on a reprint coming?

No idea. But if it does come out, it's a great expansion-my favorite.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Little Skink
United Kingdom
Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
As a late comer to Memoir 44 I was frustrated at the patchy availability of core expansions at the start. But over the last couple of years I have noticed that the publishers do seem to do re prints of the main expansions when things get hard to find and I have got them all - its the less mainstream stuff that seems to be a one shot thing, like the D-Day maps (so far!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Lower
United States
La Mesa
California
flag msg tools
badge
I love a game of Up Front. Thanks WV!
mbmbmbmbmb

David Groves wrote:
The moral of Memoir 44 is, if you want it and you see it, buy it as quickly as possible

Thanks for the tip! I am also late to the party. I picked up the core set for Christmas with the intention of playing it with my son. It has been a huge hit and it looks like expansions will be in my future.

Instead of fretting about not having Eastern Front and wondering if I will be able to get it, I'll focus on what's currently available and inexpensive. Hopefully Days of Wonder will reprint it in the next year or so.

With that in mind, it looks like I'll be getting:
Mediterranean Expansion
Winter/Desert Map
Terrain Expansion
Equipment Expansion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nyem 24
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MM has a few copies of Winter Wars, I just snagged one. Says they have 4 left:

https://www.miniaturemarket.com/dow730018.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
0 now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nyem 24
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Darn sorry guys. Someone posted the deal in the "Hot Deals" forum so I snagged mine and then posted in here since I knew a few folks were interested. Looks like the hot deals users got to them first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim thorson
United States
Chaska
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I’m looking to sell these if anyone is interested GM me

Equipment pack
Winter Wars
Operation overlord
Campaign book volume 2
Pacific
Dieppe
Stalingrad
Dday landings
Breakthrough maps and scenarios

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Lower
United States
La Mesa
California
flag msg tools
badge
I love a game of Up Front. Thanks WV!
mbmbmbmbmb
elkshadow wrote:
SquadPainter wrote:
With that in mind, it looks like I'll be getting:
Mediterranean Expansion
Winter/Desert Map
Terrain Expansion
Equipment Expansion

If you're just starting out, get the Terrain, Mediterranean, and Pacific. Then winter/desert and maybe breakthrough (you'll have to make your own breakthrough deck if you don't have Winter Wars). Eastern and Winter Wars when they reprint or big bucks if you gotta have it. The equipment pack is cool, but it's just a bunch of eye candy and doesn't add anything new. It's basically so you can use plastic figures instead of tokens for some of the units. The small box army packs is where it's at. Unfortunately, Eastern Front and Winter Wars are scarce nowadays. And of course, everything pops one for Overlord. devil

Thanks for the advice! I did some quick checking and it looks like the Terrain Pack and the Mediterranean supplement are both easily obtained along with the Winter/Desert map. I'll start with those. Hopefully I'll be able to find Pacific somewhere.

I really want Eastern though. I hope that they reprint it soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.