John Choong
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope that this game gather enough response and positive interest to warrant the production of 2nd Edition with improvements. Here are some of the things I hope to see in the future production.

COLOUR-BLIND FRIENDLY
I hope the cube colours can be more colour-blind friendly. Sometimes it is difficult to tell apart black, blue, and purple.

ACTION TRACKER REQUIRED
I like suggest to provide each players some sort of action trackers. They can be tokens to keep track of how many actions and FREE actions they are able to use during their turn. Currently, we are using our fingers to count but sometimes we lose count whenever we get into conversation or debate.

FIXING THE GNOME AND TRICKSTER
I feel that there is need to look at the Gnome and Trickster abilities as I believe many players feel they are OP.

Give this a like if you echo the above sentiments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Stefanacci
Italy
Prato
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey there! Try this: https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/163347/cosmic-balance-gui...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.