Popular Tags: [View All]
A L D A R O N
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
A L D A R O N
badge
----[---->+<]>++.+++++++++++.--------.---.>-[--->+<]>---.---.-.
mb
Are there downloadable PDF rules for this? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Rugge
United States
Nevada City
California
flag msg tools
mb
I will second the request for a pdf version of the rules to be posted here. I just downloaded the PNP version from Wargame Vault, but there is no separate rules file, and the rules in the magazine are two rules pages per 1 pdf page - which results in too small print when you print them out. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Gritter
United States
Des Moines
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will third (?) the request for a downloadable/printable version of the rules. I purchased the full magazine for the game, but it would be nice to be able to consult the rules without having to flip past the other 70 pages of the magazine. I recently also purchased YAAH! #8 for "Race to the Sea" and I appreciate the fact that the rules for that game are downloadable from Flying Pigs' website. It would be cool to see that here for this one. Most of the rules from that game apply to "Steamroller" as well, but scenario specific elements like reinforcement locations would be handy to have as part of a separate rule set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.