Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maurice Oksman
United States
Hartsdale
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What exactly is going on with that weird water fountain on 3b? So it’s yellow rough terrain, right? But there are thick black lines, which i’m assuming is just artistic and not terrain that blocks line of sight-right? Sort of like those on the rooftops.

I like all the art in this game except that fountain. I honestly can’t tell what’s up or down in that fountain-they really should have gone with a small circular fountain w/ a statue or something, not a trough that looks like it was drawn in 5 minutes. At least draw a drain or some coins or something-lol, ok nerd rant over

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doctor Bandage
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That looks like a reflecting pool, not a fountain. There's a pretty famous one in Washington, DC you may have heard of but lots of corporations and cities have smaller ones. Given the layout of the tile, that's likely an office building with a reflecting pool out front, like this picture from outside a Google building in England.

Here's one in Dallas

and one from Battery Park City in Manhattan.

It's slow terrain (yellow).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurice Oksman
United States
Hartsdale
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow-this is an awesome reply—ok that totally makes more sense now. I couldn’t make sense of it. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.