Popular Tags: [View All]
David Arlington
United States
Summerdale
AL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For characters like R2-D2 and Miles O'Brien (to name a couple), where they can convert one kind of card energy to another, is that instantaneous?

Like if I'm using The Flash's Always Active ability (one of Kyle's new characters, I think) along with R2-D2, can I draw a card at start of upkeep and have R2-D2 change it to Cartoon energy so Flash can ding the opponent?

Can these characters convert multiple cards at once? R2-D2 says "All those cards are Cartoon Energy, Flash!"

Thanks,
Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Unapologetic Continual Troublemaker!
mbmbmbmbmb
DocSavage2001 wrote:
For characters like R2-D2 and Miles O'Brien (to name a couple), where they can convert one kind of card energy to another, is that instantaneous?

Like if I'm using The Flash's Always Active ability (one of Kyle's new characters, I think) along with R2-D2, can I draw a card at start of upkeep and have R2-D2 change it to Cartoon energy so Flash can ding the opponent?

Can these characters convert multiple cards at once? R2-D2 says "All those cards are Cartoon Energy, Flash!"

Thanks,
Dave

Yes, if the ability is "Always Active" the conversion is instantaneous, free, and can apply to multiple cards. The only time you can't use them is if some feature has made the "always active" ability of the character unavailable (i.e. The Director's web attack).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.